Mittwoch, 9. September 2015

Klenspop : Bunny 3 C24 Violet

Yaii my lens arrived! \^-^/


It's my first review for lens sooo here we go  \^-^/

The lenses I got are from Klenspop! A korean company for lens! It was my first time I get lense from there store!


The package came really fast, about 1-2 weeks after the contact with Klenspop! 
And the Lense were packed really safe!



 The lenses were packed in this case:
I think its a really pretty desgin, even its a simple one. It's a great idea for sending the lens in such a nice case >///<


In this package was :
1. lensecase
1. pincette
1. manual

 The lensecase is simple like you can see on the picture, one purple case with 'L' and one with the letter 'R' on it. As unusall gift was a pincette in the package. I never had a lense pincette befor but it make things much easyer ith it! 

So here the details about the lense:

 ' BUNNY 4 COLOR C25 VIOLET '

DIA : 14.5mm
Graphic DIA : 14.2mm
BC : 8.8mm
Using Period : 6month 
Water Contect : 38%
Power : ☆Only have plano(0.00)☆
Manufacturer : LENSPOP

 Origin : KOREA  Package 

http://klenspop.com/en/home/860-bunny-4-color-c25-violet.html?search_query=bunny+color&results=26



 I really like how the lense look like in my eyes! With the different kinds of purple the lense seems really interessting , a little bit like sparkeling.
They perfectly fits for my Yona Cosplay! 

Overall:

The shipping of the lense where reeeeally fast!
They where very light , you won't feel them in your eyes! 
And the price is amazing : the normal price is about 22$ but now they are on sale for only 9.50$ .Such a crazy price for such great lens! 


A big thank you to Klenspop for the lense.
 I love them <33
And thank you for reading my review , I hope you liked it 
o(〃^▽^〃)o

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen